A Project Coordinator is needed for a utility holding company in the Minneapolis, MN and Eau Claire, WI areas. This position is intended for roles requiring technical experience such as engineering or construction. In this role you will provide support for overall compliance/project management of Substation/Transmission projects.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $21.00 - 31.72 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Monitoring compliance of required project documents, noting discrepancies, researching and reviewing with engineering personnel and consultants to determine the appropriate action.
- Responsible for creating, deleting, and managing a multitude of asset, project, equipment, & miscellaneous Project folders and folder structures within the ProjectWise Database. Managing Project folder and folder metadata properties.
- These keep the database working efficiently as well as making it easier for other users to locate data pertaining to their job task.
- PLS-CADD Model Management - control the Check in/out of model files and model validation at multiple stages of a project.
- Bachelor's degree with relevant experience is preferred.
- CIP Compliance, CAD Standards, Create/maintain Asset folder structures within ProjectWise.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.