We are searching for a Quality Inspector in Camarillo, CA to work at a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer.
location: Camarillo, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Performs and verifies visual, dimensional, mechanical, and chemical inspection functions, relating to source, first article, receiving, in-process, final and test operations using company or customer-supplied drawings, equipment and/or procedures.
- Reads and interprets mechanical/electrical drawings and procedures
- Reviews and approves inspection/test data
- Associates Degree in Technical Discipline
- Familiar with general test equipment (digital voltmeter, oscilloscope, power supply, measurement instruments, etc.)
- Able to decipher mechanical drawings, schematics, specifications, and industry test standards (MIL, EIA, etc.)
- Experience with CMM MicroVu vision system experience or similar CMM machine.
- Experience with AS9102 First article & ANSI_ Y14.5M 1982
- Basic computer skills, able to learn/use MRP database (SAP experience a plus)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.