We are searching for an Electrical Engineer for a direct-hire role in DeLand, FL with a growing company that develops small electronic products.
location: Deland, Florida
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create PCB designs for small, low power electronic products
- Perform electronic component selection
- Troubleshoot prototype and production PCB's
- Creating production procedures for assembly and test
- Work with vendors to overcome PCB production issues
- 5+ years of electrical engineering experience working on electronic products
- Experience of ultra low power circuit design
- Experience working with Altium preferred
- Familiarity with C Programming in embedded systems highly desirable
- Familiarity with Wireless / Bluetooth circuit design highly desirable
- Experience communicating and working with vendors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.