RF Design Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Wilmington, MA area. The RF Design Engineer will be responsible for developing RF System design, selecting and integrating the RF elements, and the transition of those designs into military qualified hardware. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Wilmington, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work as part of a multidisciplined design team during the development phases of an emerging program.
- Responsible for developing RF System design, selecting and integrating the RF elements , and the transition of those designs into military qualified hardware.
- Design RF Printed Circuit boards, controlled track impedances, transmission line theory, guard track layout experience, experience with Allegro CIS Schematic capture, experience with Antenna designs, experience with RF testing using Network Analyzer, and conducting/supporting RF analyses and Lab testing.
- Conduct/Support RF analyses and Lab testing.
- BSEE degree with RF Design and Testing experience.
- 6-15 years of experience in RF Design.
- Experience in the design of RF Printed Circuit boards.
- Controlled track impedance, guard track layout experience.
- Experience with Allegro CIS Schematic capture.
- Experience with Antenna designs.
- Experience with RF testing using Network Analyzer.
- rf, rf design, rf testing, rf printed circuit board, Allegro CIS, antenna design, network analyzer,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.