Sr. Digital Systems Engineer
Senior Digital Systems Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Wilmington, MA area. The Sr. Digital Systems Engineer will be responsible for monitoring of a subcontractor developing a new digital sub-system design, the transition of this into military qualified hardware, and the integration of the design into the system design.The individual should be experienced in integrating mixed signal electronics design, system level design and designing of high density PWAs. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Wilmington, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Monitor a subcontractor developing a new digital sub-system design, the transition of this into military qualified hardware, and the integration of the design into the system design.
- Integrate mixed signal electronics design, system level design and designing of high density PWAs.
- Use Allegro (ORCAD) Capture and PSPICE as part of the monitoring process , and verifying the subcontarctors analysis and specification as required. .
- Focused on developing and improving new product designs to support advanced emerging programs for military projects.
- BS degree in electrical engineering, MS a plus.
- 5- 10 years of experience in Mixed Signal electronics design.
- Digital System level design
- Comfortable with Allegro CIS Schematic Capture and PSPICE
- Familiarity with single point ground concept
- Familiar with circuit noise suppression techniques
- Experienced in the design of serial communications with differential drivers and receivers
- Experience with High Current Pulse Drivers
- Familiar with prototype and qualification build and test process
- Monitoring/reviewing electrical design for ICD and specification compliance
skills: digital systems engineer, electrical engineering, PSPICE, Allegro CIS, mixed signal electronics design,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.