Senior Component Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Wilmington, MA area.
location: Wilmington, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assume responsibility for the Parts, Materials, and Processes (PM&P) effort. The PM&P program has been established in accordance with requirements and ensures compliance associated with the design, part selection, procurement, obsolescence, production, and testing of deliverable hardware.
- Possess a broad knowledge base in Electronic Parts and applicable Mil-Stds and be able to support both design and production environments.
- Work in a multi-functional team environment.
- BS degree in Engineering.
- Experience with Counterfeit Parts and Materials Control as well as Prohibited Materials Control.
- Management of Part Selection per the Program Approved Parts List and the As-Designed and As-Built Materials and Parts Lists.
- Obsolescence Management in accordance with Diminished Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) published guidelines.
- Understanding of Corrosion Prevention and Protective Finishes.
- component engineer, component selection, defense, part selection, DMSMS,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.