A Project Controls Specialist is needed for a utility holding company in the Minneapolis, MN area. This position should perform primary project controls assignments to support Project Managers.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 37.11 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Accountable for generating reports, assisting with control activities, responding to data requests and developing/maintaining/supporting project schedules.
- Coordinates with Project Managers to obtain weekly and monthly cost and schedule updates.
- Assist the Project Managers in providing accurate project forecasting and review of expenditures.
- Responsible for WBS and Work order creation in SAP.
- Bachelor's degree with relevant experience is preferred
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills and SAP, familiarity with data analytics reporting tools such as Business Objects and experience with Primavera P6.
- MS Excel skills, SAP and Primavera P6
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.