Cloud to robot laser cutting service who works with major brands is experiencing incredibly high demand and is looking to add a Digital Manufacturing Production Specialist to their team. The Production Specialist will deliver high quality custom laser cut parts to startup hardware engineers. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of laser cutting and is familiar with vector design software, like Adobe Illustrator.
location: Emeryville, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Achieving 3 key goals - quality, speed & productivity.
- Packaging & shipping.
- Managing materials stock & suppliers.
- Regular maintaining & ad hoc fixing of laser cutters.
- Laser cutting our customer's orders.
- Working with our customers to improve their product designs.
- Working with our production team to keep things running.
- Working with our support team to ensure fast delivery of quality custom parts.
- Attending weekly production team discussions & quarterly full team discussion.
- Identifying problems and improving our workflows.
- Attentive to quality.
- Familiar with vector design software, like Adobe Illustrator.
- Familiar with laser cutters (ideal, but not mandatory).
- Degree in Engineering or Industrial Design
- Ability to be work and meet deadlines in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Accountability and ability to adapt
- Proactive, detailed and process driven
- Prioritization and communication
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.