Established maker of automotive parts seeks a QUALITY ENGINEER for its manufacturing operations located north of KNOXVILLE, TN.
The QUALITY ENGINEER will be the first point of contact for customers, develop and /or revise PPAP documentation, and develop and /or revise TS16949 procedures / work instructions.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Clinton, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $61,000 - 71,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide dimensional support to the plant.
- Develop and /or revision of PPAP documentation
- Supplier development activities (As needed).
- Primary Corrective and Preventive Action generator.
- Develop and /or revise TS16949 procedures and work instructions for quality.
- Perform root Cause Analysis of quality issues.
- BS degree (or equivalent experience) with 3+ years working as a QE in an automotive parts manufacturing plant
- Demonstrated experience with TS16949 procedures/techniques
- Experience with the APQP, PPAP, FMEA processes
- Launch experience highly desired
- Evaluation of Statistical data and quality metrics
- Corrective Actions
- APQP process
- Spanish Language Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.