Leading engineering firm in the greater Fayetteville, AR area is seeking a Structural Engineer to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience designing for water/wastewater concrete and structures. Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering and be a licensed PE. Relocation provided.
location: Fayetteville, Arkansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Assist with project scope, including: schedule, documentation and review of drawings.
- Provide engineering and project management duties related to evaluating, designing, and constructing projects.
- Travel to construction sites
- Willingness to take on project management as well as be a member of production team
- Mentor staff
- Interact with client and serve as client interface
- B.S. in Civil or Architectural Engineering
- Experience designing for water/wastewater structures preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in civil or structural engineering
- Licensed Professional/Structural Engineer or ability to obtain license within 6 months
- Experience with AutoCAD/Revit or BIM
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Civil Engineering
- Wastewater Structural Engineering
- Licensed PE
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.