Jr. Automation/Controls Engineer
International maker of automotive interiors seeks a JR AUTOMATION/CONTROLS ENGINEER for its manufacturing operations located north of GREENVILLE, SC.
The JR AUTOMATION/CONTROLS ENGINEER assists with the development and execution of the organization's long-term controls product strategy and maintain an inherent drive to deliver innovative product solutions.
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Duncan, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist in the draft and design layout of equipment and work areas to illustrate save operation and maximum efficiency.
- Troubleshoot Fanuc robots and Siemens PLC's
- Expand the automation and controls knowledge base in support of new and existing product development.
- Develop a long-term controls vision for product offerings estimated to launch. - Make recommendations and execute improvements to speed, quality, and other factors in concert with all involved departments.
- Utilize CMMS data and other factors to review, update, implement procedures and job plans related to machinery in concert with the effected departments.
- AS Degree in Mechatronics and/or equivalent experience (2+ years)
- Experience with Fanuc robots, PM's and troubleshooting
- Siemens PLC knowledge preferred
- Programming a plus, but can be taught.
- Troubleshooting Siemens PLC's and Fanuc Robots,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.