Mechanical Technician II needed at leading manufacturing company located in Dallas, TX. This is a chance to join a stable yet rapidly growing company. APPLY NOW!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $41,600 - 58,240 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
- Identify, troubleshoot, repair, optimize manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Work with engineering team to provide technical assistance with manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Provide technical support on mechanical AND electrical manufacturing equipment
- Develop or modify production and prototype automated assembly equipment and fixtures.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and implement corrective actions on all machinery and auxiliary automated assembly equipment.
- Support electronic interface, mechanical installation, design/fabrication and end of arm tooling, repair and maintenance
- AS in engineering/industrial technology or related field
- 3+ years of experience in electronics , hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical experience.
- Must be able to identify, troubleshoot, repair, optimize electrical and mechanical manufacturing equipment and processes
- Ability to evaluate design flaws and implement corrective actions to eliminate chronic problems or excessive downtime
- Knowledge in robotic/CNC systems with ability to support the electronic interface, mechanical installation, design/fabrication, repair and maintenance
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.