PCB Layout Designer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Farmington, CT area. The PCB Layout Designer will be responsible for researching, developing, designing and testing electrical circuits, equipment and systems. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Farmington, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and plan layouts of linear power supply, processor, and analog circuits, and layout guidelines.
- Design analog, digital, processor circuits and software.
- Layout for placement and circuitry routing of Printed Circuit Boards for optimal electrical, EMI, thermal and structural performance.
- Generate schematics, gerber files, Bill of Materials and test procedures.
- Monitor regulatory requirements and testing (UL, Bellcore, CE).
- Generate PCB assembly drawings.
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering; or minimum two years related experience; or combination of education and related experience.
- Experience performing engineering tasks using the following software: Labview, Visual Basic, TestPoint, Schematic Capture, Circuit Simulation, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience designing and planning layouts of linear power supply, processor, and analog circuits.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and testing (UL, Bellcore, CE).
- electrical, electrical engineering, circuit boards, PCB, analog, digital,
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.