Growing construction firm is looking for a direct-hire Quality Manager. This position is located near Perris, California. The Quality Manager will work with management to develop procedures and implement quality control systems throughout the production process.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $60K - $90K, plus an opportunity for a bonus and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Corona, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
education: High School
- Develop, implement, maintain and ensure the effective operation of the Quality Management Program
- Responsible for the overall management of the Quality Program and Quality Assurance personnel
- Ensure the quality records are maintained and accessible in accordance with the required standards
- 3+ years of quality leadership experience within the building products industry and/or construction environment
- Expert knowledge and experience of construction processes, means and methods
- Knowledge of building codes
- Ability to understand and translate Architectural, Structural and MEP Drawings
- Construction, Industrial Construction, Technical Drawings, Blueprints, Building Products, Construction Processes, Building Codes, Architectural, Structural, MEP Drawings
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.