Leading and growing manufacturer is looking to hire a Electrical/PLC Maintenance Tech for the Phoenix, AZ area.
This position will be from 5:00 PM to 3:30 AM Monday thru Friday, this position has an hourly pay rate ranging from $17/hr to $18.15/hr based upon experience. This role will compensate for OT, paying straight time over 40 hours.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $35,000 - 38,000 per year
work hours: 9pm to 7am
education: High School
- Sets up, plans procedures, installs and repairs production equipment and special purpose machines, including equipment's electrical supply lines and circuits, electrical/electronic controls, piping and tubing, pneumatic controls and systems and hydraulic systems
- Inspects equipment for proper lubrication and performs general preventative maintenance duties
- Diagnoses troubleshoots, disassembles, determines extent of repairs, estimates labor time for outside repairs or makes repairs and adjustments
- Operates machine tools and performs welding and sheet metal operations as required
- Performs most complex repairs and equipment/control problem diagnosis
- Plans and coordinates major equipment repairs and overhauls
- May diagnose electronic control problems to circuit board
- Candidates must be willing to work from 5:00 PM to 3:30 AM M-F
- Experience in the usage of PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers), Fanuc is preferred but not required
- Sets up and installs new equipment and assists in the development of building new equipment such as assembly machines, special fixtures and production support equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.