Aerospace defense company is seeking an Electrical Design Engineer specializing in Power Supply and Analog Circuit Design in El Segundo, CA. This engineer will design and develop state-of-the art electronics for space-based applications. Qualified candidates will have a BSEE and 7+ years of experience in analog circuit design within power electronics.
location: El Segundo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 74 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Design and development of state-of-the art electronics for space-based applications
- Duties will include circuit design, requirements and interface definition, modeling and analysis, testing, performance and design verification - with emphasis on Power Supply and Analog Circuit Design.
- Technical support for production and test of space-qualified electronics
- Power conditioning electronics, control system design and theory
- Work supporting satellite communications systems
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Experience with analog power electronics
- 7 or more years of experience with power supply circuitry
- 7 or more years of experience designing with Power Electronics and Analog Circuits
- 7 or more years of experience in the development of test system requirements and verification methodologies
- Experience in space or aerospace a plus
- Experience mentoring junior engineers is a plus
- Highly detail oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.