A Field Planner/Scheduler is needed for a global healthcare leader that discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patient's needs in the Framingham, MA area. This job takes a lead role in all matters related to asset management, PM program and planning and scheduling of preventive and unscheduled maintenance activities. Contributes to continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 59 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Maintains the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to plan and schedule work orders, preventive maintenance activities, material lists and asset management.
- Receives all work orders from requesting departments and end-users. Assess work request and makes decisions regarding response time and level of planning activities based on priority of requested work.
- Identifies and leads projects to improve maintenance productivity, safety initiatives, and work quality.
- Develops maintenance work packages by evaluating work orders for required permits, action notices, job steps, spare parts, tools, labor and opportunities for efficiencies.
- Ensures estimate for time required to perform work activities are accurate for the purpose of establishing a schedule.
- Utilizes reports to optimize schedule and level loading of resources.
- College or University Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years planning/scheduling or related work experience.
- Working knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), Computerized Calibration Management System (CCMS) and/or SAP.
- Experience working for a maintenance organization in a cGMP Biotech/Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a Enterprise Asset Management System.
- Strong organizational, administrative, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of methods, materials, tools and equipment used in the maintenance of a modern pharmaceutical facility.
- Knowledge of industrial and manufacturing equipment with the ability to help coordinate building shutdowns.
- Ability to identify potential safety hazards, LOTO requirements, and appropriate precautions applicable to work assignments.
- Journeyman level or higher experience in designated craft.
- Experience with risk based PM development and current predictive maintenance technologies such as infrared thermography, vibration analysis and ultrasonic testing.
- Working knowledge of quality management systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.