Growing manufacturer is seeking a permanent Production Manager. This position is located near Zebulon, North Carolina. The Production Manager will oversee and manage all production and manufacturing activities related to material processing.
This salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75K to $90K, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Zebulon, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 4pm
education: High School
- Monitor and ensure conformance within process parameters according to customer specifications
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of processing activities
- Create and control the budget for processing operations
- Collaborate with engineering and maintenance departments on the development of capital budget and process improvement opportunities
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws, including FDA, environmental laws, employment laws, OSHA requirements
- 5+ years of production or manufacturing leadership experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong background in capital planning and budgeting
- Experience working on process and continuous improvement projects
- Manufacturing, Production, Leadership, Food, OSHA, Capital Equipment, Planning, Budgeting, Process Improvement, Food Processing, Continuous Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.