Growing manufacturer is seeking a permanent Quality Manager. This position is located near Zebulon, North Carolina. The Quality Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of the quality assurance production department and microbiology lab.
This salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $95K to $105K, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Zebulon, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 4pm
education: High School
- Organize and lead 3rd party, regulatory and customer audits
- Create and follow up with corrective action plans
- Review and approval of daily quality/production records, bulk shipping records, HACCP records, etc.
- Responsible for outside testing programs, ensuring that programs are followed, and testing is completed as needed
- 3+ years of quality leadership experience in a food and beverage industry
- Strong background working with FMSA, PCQI and/or HACCP
- Strong experience with internal and external auditing procedures
- Manufacturing, Production, Food, Beverage, ISO, Auditing, Quality Leadership, Quality Assurance, HACCP, Food Safety, FSMA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.