Permanent position: Established maker of automotive parts seeks a Quality Manager for its manufacturing facility located in Greenville, SC. This individual supports the quality function with respect to volume, new products, and engineering change control, to include supplier selection and troubleshooting of quality and delivery issues. EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS, STABLE ORGANIZATION!
Salary: up to $130k with bonus and relo assistance
location: Greenville, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assists with supplier quality performance monitoring, reporting, and corrective actions
- Responsible for PPAP coordination of direct vendor material, and review and disposition of supplier PPAPs
- Oversight of quality control throughout the entire value stream associated with new production including process layout and flow, statistical control, and poka yokes
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering and/or equivalent automotive related manufacturing experience
- ASQ certified CQE, CQM, and/or CQA
- Minimum of 5 years high volume automotive assembly and test experience
- Injection mold experience highly desired
- Keywords; Automotive, Quality Manager, leadership, PPAP, FMEA, APQP, TS16949, injection mold
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.