Top ranked general contractor is seeking an MEP Project Engineer to join their team. Qualified candidates will have a specialization in overseeing heavy mechanical (commercial HVAC systems) or electrical work on commercial construction projects. Excellent company culture, benefits and room for growth. Relocation assistance offered for non-local candidates.
location: Huntsville, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Coordinate with vendors, mechanical/electrical trades on project scope and delivery.
- Position requires extensive experience managing the construction of electrical mechanical infrastructure projects.
- Developing project scopes and schedules, coordinating change order and RFI's, managing and tracking project budgets, and cost control.
- BS in Construction Management, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Preferred experience working in the MEP trades (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Preferred experience working on large projects (+$100 million)
- 3-8 years of experience on commercial construction projects
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven track record of high customer service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.