We are searching for a Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineer in the Philadelphia, PA area. This is a direct hire role with a well established manufacturing company.
location: Spring City, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide engineering to support the manufacturing of new and existing products including engineering of manufacturing equipment
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using CAD software
- Product / process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement and improved efficiency will be performed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of experience with mechanical design within manufacturing
- Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar
- Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing mechanical systems and products
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow, layout, assembly and production equipment.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.