A Project Engineer/Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a renowned manufacturing organization in the Charleston, WV area. The Project Engineer/Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for creating detailed specifications for machining and assembly line manufacturing equipment, conducting equipment selection, project budgeting, and performing construction management activities.
Qualified candidates must have a 3+ years of process engineering experience and a knowledge of machining and assembly. This is a long-term contact opportunity slated to last a year or longer, and out client is only local candidates or candidates willing to relocate themselves.
location: Buffalo, West Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Planning Process, Budget, Schedule for Machining/Assembly Line
- Completing detailed machine Investigation/specifications for equipment
- Procuring, running off, & installing equipment
- Work requires focused Shutdown work (July & December), Weekend work
- 1+ year of process, manufacturing, or project engineering experience within a CNC or assembly manufacturing environment; entry level candidates with strong internship or co-op experience will be considered
- BS in Mechanical engineering preferred, although an associates degree or related experience is acceptable
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Strong AutoCAD capabilities
- Ability to work shutdowns during projects
- Must be willing to work focused shutdowns (July and December) and can contain overtime and weekend work as needed
- Experience within a high volume, fast paced manufacturing work environment is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.