Growing manufacturer is seeking a permanent Maintenance Manager. This position is located near Kinross, Iowa. The Maintenance Manager will oversee a team of 20 employees as well as manage all maintenance and operations of buildings, equipment, and building systems.
This salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $120K, plus other great benefits, and relocation! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: South English, Iowa
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 5am to 3pm
education: High School
- Manage MRP, data entry, review transactions, and approve appropriate requisitions
- Be responsible for machine uptime and shop start up, shut down, winterization, air quality, and summarization
- Initiates corrective, preventative, and continuous improvement opportunities through defined/documented channels and actively participate in developing, implementing, and verifying corrective and improvement actions
- Must have at least 3+ years of maintenance leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a strong background with hydraulic systems
- Strong background in preventative maintenance as well as setting up and implementing various systems
- Strong background with PLC's and Ladder Logic, ideally experience with Allen Bradley controls
- Manufacturing, Maintenance, Leadership, Metals, Castings, Preventative Maintenance, Hydraulics, System Implementation, PLCs, Capital Equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.