National Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Electrical Technician.This a second shift position. This opportunity is located near Plant City, FL.
This position comes with an hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $25 to $27 an hour, plus overtime, and other benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Plant City, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 56,160 per year
work hours: 9pm to 7am
education: High School
- Must have experience with 3 phase 480
- Must have strong electrical/electronics knowledge.
- Experienced in P.L.C., AC Drivers, DC Drivers, Motors, Starters, VFD's, Servodrives.
- Must be able to troubleshoot PLC's.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics.
- Must be able to run conduit and pull wire and size the wire.
- Must have good mechanical and pneumatic troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills- Bilingual is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Must be team player as well as ability to work alone for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to lift, climb and carry products weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to comply with food safety policies and wear required PPE in the plant.
Must have minimum of 5 years' experience as certified electrical technician
High School diploma or GED is preferred
skills: Mechanical, Electrical, PLC, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Preventative maintenance, manufacturing, hydraulics, Injection Molding, Thermoforming, plastic extrusion
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.