Multi-national automotive parts maker seeks a QUALITY ENGINEER for its operations located in GREENVILLE, SC. The QUALITY ENGINEER supports the quality function with respect to volume, new products, and engineering change control, as well as supplier assessments and troubleshooting of quality and delivery issues.
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Greenville, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Quality assurance of all direct material including process assessment; process control plans; PFMEAs; inspection plans; and statistical data.
- Supplier quality management
- Supplier quality performance monitoring and reporting
- Supplier corrective action monitoring and reporting including nonconformance material disposition
- PPAP coordination of direct vendor material
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and/or equivalent automotive related manufacturing experience
- Proficient in application of Advanced Quality Planning techniques, FMEA; process flow diagram, process control plans, etc.
- Successful completion of formal problem solving/decision making training (Ford TOPS 8D preferred)
- Proficient in the application of all AIAG standards
- Automotive Industry
- AIAG standards
- Proficiency with FMEA, PPAP, APQP processes
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.