International automotive parts maker seeks a Customs & Trade Specialist
for its manufacturing operations located in Duncan, SC.
The Customs & Trade Specialist assists in compiance with the provisions established in the Customs Law, the Customs Law Regulations and the General Foreign Trade Rules of the foreign trade inventory control program.
Immediate direct hire opportunity. Up to 80k
location: Duncan, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Conducts import and export handling considering legal regulations for the FTZ, C-TPAT, and other Government Entities governing the foreign material transaction
- Handles all Free Trade Agreement related customer requests and supplier solicitations
- Manages the foreign trade zone requirements including documentation, record keeping, and compliance to the regulations
- Manages and advises the facility management on the security and access controls required under the regulations
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in a customs and export control compliance related capacity.
- 3+ years of knowledge of customs and export control regulations.
- 3+ years of experience demonstrating computer skills to include MS Office and Windows.
- 1+ years of SAP experience,or other customs and export control applications (preferred).
skills: FTZ, C-TPAT
Free Trade Agreements
import and export handling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.