Sr. Digital Engineer
A technologically advanced electronics company in San Jose, CA is looking to hire a Sr. Digital Engineer to join their growing team! You must have experience with digital design for microelectronic products including incorporating digitization into RF signals. Client will help relocate candidates that are not local. Excellent pay, full benefits, opportunity to have significant input on projects and 9/80 work schedule.
location: San Jose, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Your main focus will be to design and develop digital and analog circuits for missiles, radar receivers and communication transceivers
- Responsible for design architecture and proposal writing as well as assisting with budget cost, scheduling, and holding design reviews
- Design analog to digital converters (ADC) and digital to analog converters (DAC)
- Develop digital board products including FPGA and CPLD base designs
- Serve as technical lead and mentor for the Digital Engineering Group
- Assist in cost and scheduling for new programs by reviewing customer specifications
- Build, test and troubleshoot hardware
- 7+ + years of experience as an Engineer involved in digital and analog circuit design
- 7+ years knowledge of design tools for Xilinx, Altera or other CPLDs and FPGAs
- 3+ years of knowledge of power management circuits including voltage regulators
- You will be required to obtain and maintain security clearance
- You need experience in Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog conversion and evaluating design trade-offs
- Experience with Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA) is preferred
- You need experience with PSPICE or a similar analog simulation software
- Must have a BS or MS degree in Engineering
- DSP experience is a plus
- Must have experience in Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog conversion and evaluating design trade-offs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.