Growing and very reputable and growing manufacturer is looking for a sharp Bilingual Maintenance/Automation Technician in the Miami, Florida area. Candidates must be willing to work M-F from 5:30 PM to 3:30 AM.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan with an hourly rate ranging from $24/hr to $28/hr with opportunities for advancement.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Miami, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $50,000 - 58,000 per hour
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Provide direct front-line support of site process automation and data collection systems for manufacturing and utilities systems
- Support Process Automation Engineering system owners for exclusive process automation systems (i.e. SCADA, data backups)
- Follow site procedures and technical standards for the automation function
- Identify and execute continuous improvement projects to improve operational reliability of manufacturing automation systems
- Conduct root cause investigations of manufacturing equipment issues
- Conduct and analyze condition-based predictive maintenance activities (infrared thermography, vibration monitoring etc.) to detect early onset of equipment failures
- Ability to perform mid-level mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and maintenance activities
- Associates degree in electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Solid manufacturing experience with a focus on automation, controls, electrical/mechanical craft, maintenance etc.
- Candidates must be bilingual in Spanish
- Willingness to work M-F from 5:30 PM to 3:30 AM
- Solid experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance work
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge of manufacturing safety requirements for automated and electrical systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.