Electrical Project Engineer located near Pleasant View, TN for a leading multi-metals manufacturer. This role is responsible to develop and implement plans to ensure completion of work to satisfy engineering requests and provide technical electrical resources to production. To be considered - Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least five (5) years of Electrical project experience within a metals or related environment (steel, coal, aluminum, etc.). This is a direct hire opportunity to join s growing organization. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
location: Pleasant View, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop and implement plans to ensure completion of work to satisfy engineering requests and provide technical resources to production departments
- Ensure maximization of site equipment availability and reliability.
- Improve production efficiency, quality and operational safety on new industrial initiatives
- Lead / participate in research, information gathering, obtaining quotes from vendors and supporting the development of both short and long term investments.
- Lead project review meetings during the course of a project.
- Establish and executing project task lists to keep projects moving forward according each project's plan.
- Conduct Risk Assessments to identify and deal with any risks that may exist with the project.
- Project deployment and a successful startup with continuous support
- Maintenance of site drawings and drawing systems.
- Movement of projects from the request to completion.
- Design of system improvements, including conceptual drawing capabilities along with review and finalization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have at least five (5) years of Electrical project experience within a metals or related industrial environment (steel, coal, aluminum, etc.)
- Proficient in AUTOCAD
- Lean or Continuous Improvement background
- Strong working ability with MS Office (spreadsheets, project planners, charting etc)
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Full benefits plan (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K plan
- Relocation assistance
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.