Project Planner/Scheduler located near Pleasant View, TN for a leading multi-metals manufacturer. This role is responsible to support Project controls with the development and scheduling of projects. To be considered - Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field with at least five (5) years' planning/scheduling experience within a metals or related industrial environment. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing organization. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
location: Pleasant View, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support Project controls with the development and scheduling of projects
- Involvement with the Project team and contractors to identify the required tasks, activities, resources and logic to allow for the development of a resource leveled schedule
- Participate in weekly project planning and scheduling activities to gather relevant information to update project schedules.
- Follow and report the status projects weekly and maintain a history of revisions and document changes made.
- Integrate multiple schedules into a Project Master Schedule (PMS).
- Update Project Master Schedule (PMS) and perform variance analysis.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports including Gantt, milestone charts.
- On-site visits to review construction progress.
- Documented scheduling standard, workflow and processes used for planning and scheduling projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field
- Must have at least five (5) years' planning/scheduling experience within a metals or related industrial environment.
- Proficient in the use of MS Projects
- Ability to perform Earned Value calculations/analysis for projects.
- Knowledge of Engineering deliverables and sequence
- Understating of planning and scheduling fundamentals such CPM method, forward/backward path calculations, floats etc.
- Experience in SAP preferred.
- Lean Enterprise or Continuous Improvement background
- Full benefits plan (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K plan
- Relocation assistance
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.