Very reputable and growing manufacturer is looking for a promotable Inventory Accountant for the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background with inventory accounting, along with knowledge of SOX, reporting, A/P & A/R, month end entries, reconciliation and use of accounting system experience.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $50k to $55k plus a bonus.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Pompano Beach, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Employee payroll
- Pay taxes
- Sales commission tracking and bonus summary sheets
- Sub-contractor payroll & 1099's
- Vendor A/P
- Financial statement responsibility (including meeting monthly and weekly reporting deadlines)
- Manage accounts receivable/payable and reconcile accounts in Peachtree & Lead perfection
- Inventory control
- Accounting responsibilities-including A/P & A/R, inventory adjustments, monthly reconciliations and journal entries
- Prefer Bachelor's degree but will accept equivalent experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and decision making skills
- High level attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with Excel and Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Demonstrate sound work ethic
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.