Our client in Santa Ana, CA is looking for a Procurement Manager who will coordinate the logistics of all aspects of the supply chain with focus on moving products or materials in the most efficient way, so that it arrives at the right place, at the right time, at the right cost and quantity and of the right quality. Part Strategic and Part Operational the Procurement Manager will develop and implement strategies and processes.
location: Santa Ana, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $68,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Supervise & purchase raw materials, electronic & passive components, products & services needed to support manufacturing and R & D Operations.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Report and minimize purchase price variance from established standards.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Consult with AP regarding payment for vendors and resolve any discrepancies with PO's /invoices preventing 3 way matching of PO, receipt and invoices.
- Collect all international invoices and review for payment correctness before submitting to AP for wire payment.
- Setup purchasing parameters for all part numbers and products released or changed by Engineering Department into database.
- Locate sources of supply for all materials, equipment or supplies and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Monitor the expenditures for all departments to make sure they are within their departmental budgets and report monthly to President.
- Evaluate planning and replenishment of materials required for production with safety stock levels and MOQ's.
- Perform regular analysis of inventory availability and reorder points to make sure our usage match actual consumption.
- Recommend & Buy purchase of materials based on demands and business plans.
- Ensure compliance of quality standards & assurance in materials & product delivery.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Procurement (8 years of experience is preferred)
- Purchasing / Procurement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.