Global manufacturer is looking for a direct-hire Production Manager. This position is located in Kansas City, Kansas. The Production Manager will be responsible for the daily operation performance of manufacturing processes by effectively planning, directing and coordinating all of its components.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $100k - $125k, plus an opportunity for a bonus, and other great benefits. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Kansas City, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Manage operations and processes in the safest manner to assure attainment of production schedules while ensuring product quality standards are met
- Minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, raw materials, and capital
- Initiate and execute cost reduction programs while maintaining or increasing operating efficiencies
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a production position within a manufacturing environment
- Union experience is a plus!
- Manufacturing, Production Leadership, Production Planning, Capital Improvements, Cost Reduction, Process Improvements
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.