Two Lead Test Technicians are needed for a rail transport company, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signaling and locomotives in the Hornell, NY area.
location: Hornell, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible to order test supplies for daily activities, and verify/sign timesheets of technicians.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and experience with the use of computers, digital multimeters, chart recorders, oscilloscopes, pneumatic/hydraulic gauges and various other test equipment is required.
- Assist in the design and assembly of some test equipment for various programs/contracts.
- Generate and/or update Test Procedures working with engineering and suppliers.
- Manage and responsible for the test budget on each project.
- Manage the learning curves and optimize the test hours on each project.
- Bachelor's degree along with 8+ years of experience
- Previous rail experience
- Work directly with manufacturing, scheduling, engineering, quality, customer, and supplier representatives.
- Understand and apply all applicable Company Safety Procedures located on the PRISMA database and make sure they are followed by employees.
- Insure timely completion of products under test.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.