Manufacturing company seeking Mechanical Technicians for an exciting opportunity! Qualified candidates will have about a year or less of experience with mechanical or electrical testing of Cars, automotive repair, engines or experience with military aircraft or vehicles. If you enjoy this type of work this is the job for you!
location: El Segundo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: No Degree Required
- Works from preliminary and released design drawings, procedures, test specifications, manufacturing, planning, oral and written instructions. Knowledge of electrical principles is required.
- Assists in the fabrication and performance of inspections, manufacturing tests, diagnosis of malfunctions, and preparation of mechanisms for engineering tests. Performs a limited number of tests without direction.
- Operates shop equipment such as mechanical and electronic gauges, sine plates, concentricity instruments, tool makers, microscopes and precision weighing equipment. Sets up and operates precision cleaning equipment.
- Performs most of the bonding operations, thermal processes, precision measurements, in-process tests and data reduction made in the shop.
- Performs incidental related duties as assigned or required.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.