High tech R&D company is seeking an experienced R&D Technician with an
electromechanical focus to help develop and test complex electromechanical components and systems. The R&D Technician will be an expert Labview user and responsible for electromechanical hardware prototype build, debug and test, as well as supporting test setups and maintenance of a test lab/area.
location: Cerritos, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $72,000 - 83,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for testing electromechanical hardware to include test setup and debug and conducting tests
- Perform tests, such as high-speed motor, magnetic coupling, compressor and pressure and temperature component level testing
- Performs work requiring a thorough knowledge of electrical/mechanical equipment, including programmable controls, power supplies, drives, gauges and test equipment
- Perform basic electrical testing, continuity checks and voltage/resistance current relationships
- Responsible for building prototype hardware and special test fixtures
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- LabView (2 years of experience is required)
- Electro-mechanical (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.