National Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Application Engineer to add to their growing team. This position can be a remote opportunity. The Application Engineer will be responsible for providing a product and/or system solution for the customers' needs while taking into account technical issues, budgets, and potential margin.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $55K to $70K, plus an opportunity for a profit sharing bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Syracuse, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 6am to 4pm
- Recommend, quote, and/or design products, systems, and services to meet the customers' specific applications
- Resolve any engineering issues during the order entry, submittal, release to production, and manufacturing processes
- Review and ensure the feasibility of each project, considering items such as manufacturing capabilities, code requirements, project scope, location specific requirements, target gross margin, resources available, overall risk, etc.
- BSME is required
- 2+ years of application or technical sales support experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2D/3D design experience
- Strong experience working face to face with customers
- Manufacturing, Technical Support, Product Applications, 2D/3D Design, Travel, Customer interface, Budgeting, Proposals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.