Global manufacturing company is seeking a Process Engineer for their facility. Individual will lead improvements acrorss processes and equipment. Support Production in reducing / eliminating equipment and tooling downtime or scrap, utilizing analytical methodologies. Excellent opportunity with a growing company- great benefits and adancement opportunities!
location: Huntingdon, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develops and document procedures for control of equipment, processes and systems.
- Plans, conducts and analyzes the result of studies to better understand the historical performance of equipment, processes and systems.
- Designs, plans, conduct and analyze the results of experiments to determine relationships between factors within a system.
- Evaluates measurement processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Utilizes the method of statistical process control to understand and control processes.
- Perform capability analysis for equipment, processes and systems in order to determine and track capability performance of specific outputs.
- Designs or directs others such as Engineering personnel or contractors in the design of equipment, facilities, components, products, processes and systems for commercial plant uses.
- Designs or direct others in the design of test control apparatus and equipment, and determines methods, procedures and conditions for testing equipment and products.
- Develops strategies and programs that improve the productivity and efficiency of the various work process of the company.
- Applies various industrial engineering problem solving and productivity techniques to evaluate the improvement of recommended strategies and programs.
- Facilitates employee teams to build cohesiveness and improve the overall results of the respective teams tasks.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Process Improvement
- Materials Science
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.