Global manufacturing company is seeking a Plant Mechanical Engineer for their Newport facility. Individual should have deep experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, maintenance, and project management. Responsible for the design and modification of existing equipment Company is expanding facility! Great opportununity, excellent benefits.
location: Newport, Arkansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for the design and modification of existing equipment.
- Troubleshooting with maintenance mechanics during planned maintenance outages.
- Assist in the review and evaluation of proposed new equipment.
- Develop engineering studies and reports as required.
- Coordinate and manage projects as required.
- Provide assistance to production and maintenance as required.
- Work with outside vendors and representatives as required.
- Communicate project objectives to team members and maintain close contact to coordinate activities with other groups within the departments.
- Provide leadership to group to ensure that Company safety goals are met.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.