A Operations Analyst is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Mountain View, CA area. The Consumer Hardware team is seeking a driven and excited qualified candidate to expand and enhance our regional demand planning operations team.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $39.90 - 46.32 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Cross Functional Collaboration & POC: gStore Go-To-Market, Global Demand Planning, Global Supply Planning, Logistics
- Demand Planning: Weekly forecast on the SKU level by country, setting WoS targets, alignment with Sales on promotion strategy/other market activities which would impact the forecast
- Supply Planning: Communication & alignment with supply team to ensure adequate coverage to support sales, ensure all SKUs are in stock/communicate OOS risks & plans to address, Rebalance inventory between warehouses via Move Order Requests
- Support system setup for launch activities (e.g., share SKU setup details) needed by B2C partners for all new SKUs in scope
- Troubleshoot delayed orders with Systems, Logistics, and/or Warehouse teams
- BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain/demand planning/forecasting or retail operations
- Experience communicating clearly to cross-functional teams with various priorities
- Expertise in demand planning, inventory optimization (setting targets, defining inventory need especially in online channel), driving WoS, and allocations
- Data Management: Building/automation of reports, process improvements, manipulations
- Drive performance and execution excellence
- Demonstrate critical thinking, presentation, and decision making skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- supply chain
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.