A Production/ Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a leading automotive manufacturing organization near Charleston, WV. The Production Engineer is responsible for leading manufacturing process planning, machine and equipment procurement, and overseeing installation and commissioning.
Qualified candidates must have 1+ year of Production, Process, or Manufacturing Engineering experience within an automotive manufacturing environment. This is a long-term contract opportunity slated to last at least a year. Our client is only seeking local talent or candidates willing to relocate on their own at this time.
location: Buffalo, West Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 33.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- lead manufacturing process planning
- Conduct machine specifications, procurement, installations and commissioning
- Perform quality analysis on manufacturing processes and lead process improvements
- Oversee project schedules, cost controls, and project tracking/ milestones
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Engineering (1 year of experience is required)
- Automotive (1 year of experience is preferred)
- AutoCAD (1 year of experience is required)
- Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Production Engineer (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.