Global food processing organization is hiring Production Supervisors for their facility in Kinston, NC. These individuals will be responsible for leading a team and overseeing production processes. Qualified candidates must have Production Supervisory/Management experience in an industrial manufacturing environment and must have proven success implementing plans to improve production processes and cost savings. This a great opportunity that comes with a competitive benefits package, extended work hour pay, plus annual bonus potential - Please apply!
location: Kinston, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Responsible for leading and overseeing production to ensure quality and safety guidelines are met
- Identify improvement opportunities and implement strategies to reduce costs, increase production efficiency, and maintain quality standards
- Conduct preventive and predictive checks to ensure to adhere to plant safety protocols
- Maintain adequate knowledge or products and equipment in order to help train and communicate with production team members
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Process Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.