Our client in Oxnard CA is searching for a Inside Sales Engineer to start right away who will focus on developing a commercial and technical understanding of the entire product line currently offered by our client. You will handle all inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales, work closely with Technical Inside Sales team members to handle incoming customer quotations and build and maintain customer relationships. Please apply!
location: Oxnard, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Focus on developing a commercial and technical understanding of the entire vaporizer product line currently offered by Company.
- Handle all inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
- Work closely with Technical Inside Sales team members to handle incoming customer quotations.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Develop quotation to meet the customer's requirements. This will necessitate understanding the customer's end use application and making a product recommendation based on: product being vaporized, flow, pressure, temperature, altitude, and duty cycle.
- Provide ongoing technical support after the sale.
- As necessary, and at the direction of General Manager, make technical visits to customers and prospects on behalf of Company.
- Assist in the resolution of customer problems that arise from the use of the product
- Complete, maintain, and process pertinent paperwork and records.
- Enter all new proposals into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and follow up/update as necessary.
- Identify, monitor and document competitive market activities by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, lead times, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Support
- Mechanical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.