We are searching for a Junior Technical Advisor to work remotely supporting clients with diagnosing mechanical and electrical problems. This is a contract position supporting a large beverage fountain beverage equipment company expected to last 6 months and could be longer.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Troubleshoots more straightforward (vs. more complex issues supported by Sr. Technical Advisors) equipment dispenser mechanical issues in order to minimize customer down time and reduce/avoid service expense.
- Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on beverage dispensing equipment and ancillaries according to safety and quality procedures.
- Creates/maintains cases, work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
- Documents all information relating to customer support issues in CRM (Thirsty).
- Researches and resolves issues for customers, business partners and Company associates in order to expedite service, installations or orders using information systems (e.g., Thirsty, Netterprise, FedEx/UPS databases, etc.)
- Processes order information using Coca-Cola information systems to deliver data to customer, business partners and Company associates or to communicate demand for products or services.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
- Ability to communicate effecti (1 year of experience is required)
- Experience diagnosing mechanic (1 year of experience is required)
- Mechanical/Customer Service ex (1 year of experience is required)
- Technical Support
- Customer Relationship
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.