Technician needed for a full-time 1st shift position in the West Bridgewater, MA area. The Technician will be responsible for utilizing various measuring tools, ensuring ongoing compliance to QS-9000, and utilize an electronic ERP system to account for transactions. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: WEST BRIDGEWATER, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $37,500 - 41,500 per year
work hours: 7am to 11am
education: High School
- Provide feedback to Group Leader when any process is not to specification.
- Utilize electronic ERP computer system to account for all transactions.
- Utilize various measuring tools.
- Report operation of faulty equipment and unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Ensure ongoing compliance to QS-9000.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Materials Management
- Quality (2 years of experience is preferred)
- ERP (1 year of experience is preferred)
- QS-9000 (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.