Our client in the Lumberton NJ area is looking to add an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to their growing team. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years Supervisory and Distribution (Warehousing, Transportation) experience. If you are interested, meet the requirements, and ready to take the next step in your career please call us and apply today! Thank you.
location: Lumberton, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Processing of all customers returns and stock rotations
- Perform inventory cycle counts as directed
- Delegates tasks to warehouse material handlers
- Conducts audits of warehouse storage bin locations to maximum efficient utilization.
- Provides back-up to all areas of the operation as directed by Warehouse Manger
- Monitor and reports general facility contractor requirements to Warehouse Manager
- Administer and oversee housekeeping habits to ensure a clean and safe warehouse environment.
- Monitor and report warehouse supply requirements to Warehouse Manager
- Assess maintenance programs of all equipment and report specifics to Warehouse Manager
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.