Electrical Engineer needed for immediate direct opening in the Foxboro, MA area. The right individual will work with a dynamic organization and have expertise in selecting and designing with microcontrollers for real-time embedded applications as well as design architecture/partitions and communications between real-time processors and SBC's. 5-10 years of experience along with a BSEE (MS pref) is required. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: Foxboro, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Specify electronic systems requirements and specify/justify electronics architecture.
- Conduct technical risk analysis and FMEA
- Design electronic system prototypes (SBC's, microcontrollers, wireless, motors, sensors, power, wiring, displays)
- Interface with customers on project timelines and task management.
- Conduct prototype testing to established requirements
- Design for test/diagnostics
- Integrate electronics design into final system.
- Design test methods
- Perform design verification for system performance and safety per requirements and standards
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- fmea (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Risk Analysis (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Electronics (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Electrical Engineering
- design verification
- electronics architecture
- Motor Servo Control
- logic analyzer
- Circuit Board Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.