Commercial subcontractor is hiring a Field Superintendent for their office in Atlanta, GA. This individual will be responsible for overseeing projects to meet specifications, maintain quality, and ensure projects are completed on time and under budget. Qualified candidates will have proven experience overseeing construction-related projects and/or installations along with planning, coordinating, and scheduling. This is a contract role with opportunity for full-time employment - Please apply!
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Oversee projects and installations to ensure they are completed on time and under budget
- Communicate with Project Managers, General Contractors, and Subcontractors to proviude updates on project progress
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordinating daily activities
- Review project bids and have a good understanding of specifications and budget
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Project Assistant
- Project Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.