Currently seeking a Field Service Engineer for a position in South Georgia. This is a work from home position with extensive travel in the immediate area of South Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, North Carolina and South Carolina. This person will be working closely with the rest of the technical team across the country and the management team in Texas.
location: Albany, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $58,000 - 63,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Bachelor Degree in Technical Management or Associates Degree in Electronic Computer Technology
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment.
- Disassemble machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Technical support, and troubleshooting machines
- Test circuits, components of malfunctioning telecommunications equipment to isolate sources of malfunctions, using test meters, circuit diagram polarity probes, and other hand tools
- Has worked with optical sorting machines
- Very open to 85% travel, and hard working
- Performed skilled repair or maintenance operations, using equipment such as hand or power tools, precision measuring devices or specialty tools.
- Responsible for shop equipment operating, troubleshot breakdowns, maintained supplies, performed preventive maintenance.
- Performed factory warranty repairs and system diagnosis.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.